'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

from Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Cupcakes For Your Valentine


Chocolate Chip Cheesecake cupcakes pictured left and my adorable individual cupcake boxes on the right.

Valentines Day is just around the corner and to celebrate I'm kicking off my Cupcakes.  Every month I'll send out a newsletter with that months flavors, order by dates and pick up options.  I'll be taking cupcakes to 3 different pick up locations.  Lynwood, Everett, and Arlington.
If you're interested in receiving our monthly newsletter then email me at krkhall@gmail.com
For packaging and pricing details click on the Cupcake link here on my blog.
The 4 flavors I'm baking for February are -

Heart of Darkness - Chocolate Truffle Cupcake
Chocolate cake with a dark chocolate truffle in the center topped with chocolate swiss meringue buttercream frosting and a drizzle of chocolate ganache.

Be My Valentine - Vanilla Confetti Cupcake
Vanilla cake with valentine sprinkles baked in, topped with vanilla cream cheese frosting and valentine sprinkles.

I ❤ Armadillos - Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcake
Red velvet cake baked with New York cheesecake and topped with a cream cheese swiss meringue buttercream frosting,

Queen of Hearts - White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Vanilla cake swirled with raspberry sauce, baked with white chocolate cheesecake and topped with raspberry swiss meringue buttercream frosting and white chocolate curls.



No comments: